- 2019-03-18 to 2019-03-19 On 18-19 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius participates in consultations in the Kyrgyz Republic
- 2019-03-19 On 19 March at 11:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to Lithuania Ladislav Babčan
- 2019-03-19 On 19 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the new Ambassador of Argentina Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs meets with his counterpart from the United Arab Emirates
Neris Germanas, Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania, met with Yacoub Yousef Al Hosani, Assistant Minister at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on 18 December.
The UAE Assistant Minister welcomed the decision of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania to open an embassy in Abu Dhabi in 2019. The meeting focused on bilateral relations and cooperation at international organisations. The participants agreed that cooperation between the two countries would be facilitated by the Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement which is being currently negotiated by Lithuania and the UAE.
The UAE Assistant Minister for International Organization Affairs is visiting Lithuania to take part in the events of the Arabic Language Day that are held on 17–18 December. The Arabic Language Day is traditionally held in Lithuania on the initiative of the Arabic Culture Forum and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania.