- 2019-03-21 to 2019-03-22 On 21-22 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the European Council in Brussels as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Vilnius Security Forum 2019
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in political consultations with the Austrian delegation
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 10:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Apostolic Nuncio to Lithuania, Archbishop Pedro López Quintana
- 2019-03-22 On 22 March at 6:15 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Georgia to Lithuania Khatuna Salukvadze
The Minister congratulated the Republic of Cyprus on its Independence Day
Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius congratulated Nikos Christodoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, and all the people of Cyprus on Independence Day which is marked on 1 October.
“In the European Union we can work together, as two of its smaller members, to enhance our contribution to solving major issues that have been testing the strength of the Union, like the future of Europe, Multiannual Financial Framework, protection of external borders and PESCO,” Minister Linkevičius noted.
The Minister said he highly valued friendly relations between Lithuania and Cyprus and extended his heartfelt wishes of prosperity and well-being to his Cypriot counterpart and the country’s people.
Lithuania and Cyprus established diplomatic relations on 3 December 1992.