- 2019-02-20 On 20 February at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-02-20 On 20 February at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a Government sitting and meeting
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of a delegation led by the Lithuanian President
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 11:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas receives the Ambassador of the French Republic Claire Lignieres-Counathe
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 2:30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Hungarian Minister of State for the European Union Relations Judit Varga
Moldova opens its Honorary Consulate in Palanga
On 20 July, Moldova officially opened its Honorary Consulate in Palanga. It is headed by the professor and habilitated doctor Valdemaras Razumas.
The Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius, the State Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of Moldova Carolina Perebinos, the Vice Mayor of Palanga Rimantas Mikalkėnas, and the Vice Mayor of Klaipėda Artūras Šulcas congratulated the new Honorary Consul at Palanga City Municipality.
"Your academic activity and contribution to education are well-known. I am glad that you also actively promote bilateral relations between Lithuania and Moldova, as well as contribute with your experience," the Vice-Minister D. Skusevičius told the head of the Honorary Consulate V. Razamus.