- 2019-01-22 to 2019-01-24 On 22-24 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is visiting Egypt
- 2019-01-23 to 2019-01-26 On 23-26 January, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting London
- 2019-01-23 On 23 January at 1:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is taking part in a Government sitting and meeting
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the annual conference “Quo Vadis, Europe?”
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is giving a welcome speech at a conference on the occasion of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Media accreditation to open for Pope Francis’ visit to Lithuania
The online accreditation for journalists and media workers to attend the events during Pope Francis’ apostolic visit to Lithuania opens on 30 July. The deadline for online application is 13 August. The accreditation process will be carried out only online. The application form will be launched on our website on 30 July.
Accredited journalists and media workers will be sent e-mail messages containing further information about press centres, work spaces for journalists during the papal visit, as well as press cards and badges, which permit the holder access rights, from 3 September.
For more information about Pope Francis’ visit to Lithuania, please click here.