- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in political consultations with Egyptian officials
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending an international high-level trade policy conference “Global Trade – what is in it for us?” at the National Gallery of Art
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is chairing a meeting of the European Committee under the Government of Lithuania
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 9:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Austrian Ambassador Yvonne Toncic-Sorinj
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Chingiz Aidarbekov
Media accreditation to open for Pope Francis’ visit to Lithuania
The online accreditation for journalists and media workers to attend the events during Pope Francis’ apostolic visit to Lithuania opens on 30 July. The deadline for online application is 13 August. The accreditation process will be carried out only online. The application form will be launched on our website on 30 July.
Accredited journalists and media workers will be sent e-mail messages containing further information about press centres, work spaces for journalists during the papal visit, as well as press cards and badges, which permit the holder access rights, from 3 September.
For more information about Pope Francis’ visit to Lithuania, please click here.