- 2018-11-19 On 18-19 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is taking part in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) meeting in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a seminar on the delegation of police officers to the European Union, international institutions, operations, and missions
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Minister-President of Flanders Geert Bourgeois are taking part in the official launch of a book "Little Lithuania: an aesthete`s map" by Prof. L. Donskis in the Dutch language
- 2018-11-19 On 19 November at 3:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending the Foreign Affairs Council (Defence) in Brussels
Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister N. Germanas bids farewell to outgoing Ambassador of Slovenia
On 26 July, the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Neris Germanas met with the outgoing Ambassador of Slovenia to Lithuania Robert Krmelj, who resides in Warsaw.
The meeting discussed the political and economic cooperation between Lithuania and Slovenia, perspectives for bilateral relations, topical issues on the EU and international agenda. Lithuania‘s Foreign Vice-Minister also welcomed the successful cooperation of the two countries within international organizations. N. Germanas also thanked the Ambassador for Slovenia‘s role in strengthening security of the Baltic states and his personal contribution to the development of the bilateral relationship between Lithuania and Slovenia.
The Slovenian Ambassador R. Krmelj presented his letters of credence to the President of Lithuania on 23 November 2015.
Lithuania and Slovenia established their diplomatic relations on 22 November 1991.