- 2019-01-22 to 2019-01-24 On 22-24 January, the Minister Linas Linkevičius is visiting Egypt
- 2019-01-23 to 2019-01-26 On 23-26 January, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is visiting London
- 2019-01-23 On 23 January at 1:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is taking part in a Government sitting and meeting
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the annual conference “Quo Vadis, Europe?”
- 2019-01-25 On 25 January at 11:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is giving a welcome speech at a conference on the occasion of the International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister L. Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Czech Ambassador
On 28 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Czech Ambassador to Lithuania Bohumil Mazánek.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister thanked the Czech Ambassador for his country’s role in strengthening the security of the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations.
"Lithuania highly appreciates the Czech Republic’s significant contribution to the security of our country and the region. In July of this year, two and a half hundred Czech soldiers joined the German-led NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania. This is the second largest Czech mission abroad after Afghanistan. Just like in 2009 and 2012, the Czech Air Force will again take part in NATO's Baltic Air Policing mission in the second half of 2019. We are also grateful to the Ambassador for his efforts to develop bilateral cultural and economic relations," said L. Linkevičius.
B. Mazánek has been accredited as the Czech Ambassador to Lithuania since 2014.