- 2019-06-26 On 26 June at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-06-26 On 26 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-06-26 On 26 June at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates
- 2019-06-27 On 27 June at 10.00 a.m., the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participates in political consultations with the delegation of Malta
- 2019-06-28 On 28 June at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Members of the European Parliament
Lithuania's Foreign Minister extends condolences over loss of former US President George Bush Sr
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius sent a letter to the U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, expressing his condolences over the loss of the former President of the United States George Herbert Walker Bush.
"My deepest sympathies go out to the family of the former U.S. President and to all the people of the United States. We have lost a great man, a friend of Lithuania, who had contributed significantly to the restoration of our country‘s independence and to the collapse of the Soviet Union. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time," wrote Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister.
George H.W. Bush served as the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993. Prior to the presidency, he served as the Vice President, a diplomat, a member of Congress, and the Director of Central Intelligence (DCI).