- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Foreign Policy and Security Advisor to the German Chancellor Jan Hecker
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with Japan’s former Administrative Vice-Minister of Defence Masanori Nishi
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the conference “Pivot to Asia: Challenges and Opportunities”
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius gives a welcome speech at the conference on the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals in the municipalities of Lithuania, Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister expresses his condolences over fire victims in Japan
On July 18, Foreign Minister Linas Linkevičius in a letter to Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono expressed his condolences over the dozens of deaths in the Kyoto city fire.
„On behalf of the people of Lithuania, I would like to express our deepest sympathies and heartfelt condolences to the families of those who faded away and to those who suffered in this tragic incident. We also wish speedy recovery to all the injured and strength to the affected in this time of mourning“, – Minister of Foreign Affairs L. Linkevičius noted in the letter.