- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the Foreign Policy and Security Advisor to the German Chancellor Jan Hecker
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with Japan’s former Administrative Vice-Minister of Defence Masanori Nishi
- 2019-10-23 On 23 October, the Foreign Vice-Minister Neris Germanas takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the conference “Pivot to Asia: Challenges and Opportunities”
- 2019-10-24 On 24 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius gives a welcome speech at the conference on the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals in the municipalities of Lithuania, Moldova, Georgia and Ukraine
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister expresses his condolences on the passing of former Indian Minister of External Affairs
On August 7, Foreign Minister Linas Linkevičius expressed his condolences on the passing of former Indian Minister of External Affairs Ms Shusma Swaraj. The Minister extended his deepest sympathy to the family, friends and colleagues of the deceased.
Linkevičius wrote in the letter that he had the privilege to meet Ms Sushma Swarai in person and will always remember her as a true daughter of India, excellent politician and diplomat. Shusma Swaraj was the Minister of External Affairs of India during the period of 2014-2019.
S. Swaraj passed on August 6, at the age of 67.