- 2019-02-20 On 20 February at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-02-20 On 20 February at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a Government sitting and meeting
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of a delegation led by the Lithuanian President
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 11:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas receives the Ambassador of the French Republic Claire Lignieres-Counathe
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 2:30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Hungarian Minister of State for the European Union Relations Judit Varga
Lithuania's Foreign Minister congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
On 24 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius sent congratulations letters to Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze, Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin on the Independence Day.
"We will continue to strengthen our bilateral relations, support Ukraine's European and Euro-Atlantic integration, and share our experience with you," writes L. Linkevičius in the letters.
The head of Lithuania‘s diplomacy also wished his Ukrainian counterparts and the people of the country every success in the future.