- 2019-05-22 to 2019-05-23 On 22-23 May, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the OECD Ministerial Council Meeting in Paris
- 2019-05-22 On 22 May at 1:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas participates in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-05-22 to 2019-05-24 On 22-24 May, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius visits Ukraine
- 2019-05-23 On 23 May, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends a meeting of the diplomatic service‘s working group for economy at the MFA
- 2019-05-24 On 24 May, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė participates in political consultations in Helsinki
Lithuania’s Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the President of the Philippines
On 21 January, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte.
The Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Ernesto Abella also took part in the ceremony.
After the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador laid a wreath at the José Rizal Monument in Manila.
The Ambassador G. Varvuolis resides in Tokyo. He is the fourth Ambassador of Lithuania to the Philippines. Lithuania and the Philippines established their diplomatic relations on 15 December 1991.