- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in political consultations with Egyptian officials
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending an international high-level trade policy conference “Global Trade – what is in it for us?” at the National Gallery of Art
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is chairing a meeting of the European Committee under the Government of Lithuania
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 9:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Austrian Ambassador Yvonne Toncic-Sorinj
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Chingiz Aidarbekov
Lithuania opens its Honorary Consulate in Brazil
On 16 July, Lithuania officially opened its Honorary Consulate in São Paulo, Brazil, which is headed by Carlos Levenstein. The opening ceremony was attended by the Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Darius Skusevičius, the Consul General of Lithuania in São Paulo Laura Tupe, representatives of the local authorities, consular corps, business, culture, and tourism, as well as leaders of the Lithuanian community in Brazil, and Litvaks.
"Brazil is one of the most important partners of Lithuania in South America. We have developed our diplomatic relations since the interwar period. Our economic cooperation is growing. In addition, there are excellent opportunities for expanding Lithuanian business into a huge Brazilian market. I believe that the new Honorary Consul will continue to actively work for the sake of Lithuania and will help strengthen the political and trade relationship between Lithuania and Brazil," said the Vice-Minister D. Skusevičius.
Carlos Levenstein was appointed as Lithuania‘s Honorary Consul in Guarujá in March 2018. He participates in the Global Lithuanian Leaders (GLL) Business Advisors program. In 2015, the President of Lithuania Dalia Grybauskaitė conferred the Global Experience for Lithuanian Business' award on the future Honorary Consul of Lithuania for his merits to Lithuania. His Brazil-based company assists Lithuanian companies to expand into the Brazilian market.