- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
Linas Linkevičius congratulates the State of Qatar on its National Day
On 18 December Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius extended congratulations to Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al-Thani, Foreign Minister of the State of Qatar, on Qatar’s National Day.
In his letter Linas Linkevičius expressed his will to foster mutually beneficial cooperation between Lithuania and Qatar.
Qatar celebrates its National Day to commemorate succession to the throne of Sheikh Jassim bin Mohammed bin Thani on 18 December 1878. Prior to 2007, Qatar’s National Day was on 3rd September to mark Qatar’s independence of 1971.
Diplomatic ties between Lithuania and Qatar were established on 25 November 1992.