- 2018-12-10 On 10 December, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė are participating in the EU Foreign Affairs Council meetings in Brussels
- 2018-12-10 On 10 December at 8:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the EU Foreign Ministers‘ meeting with the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Peter Maurer
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
L. Linkevičius thanks the outgoing Hungarian Ambassador for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations
On 27 November, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Ambassador of Hungary to Lithuania Zoltán Jancsi. Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the Hungarian Ambassador for the role of Hungary in strengthening security in Lithuania and the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations, especially for the promotion of economic ties.
"Lithuania appreciates Hungary's resolve to help ensure security in our country and the entire region. This NATO ally was among the first to deploy its infantry company in Lithuania in 2014. Next year, Hungary also conducted the NATO Air Policing mission in Šiauliai. We hope that in 2019, Hungary will resume the NATO Air Policing mission and will guard the airspace over the Baltic states again," said L. Linkevičius.
The Hungarian Ambassador Zoltán Jancsi has been accredited to Lithuania since 2015.