- 2019-02-21 On 21 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Poland as part of a delegation led by the Lithuanian President
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 11:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas receives the Ambassador of the French Republic Claire Lignieres-Counathe
- 2019-02-21 On 21 February at 2:30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Hungarian Minister of State for the European Union Relations Judit Varga
- 2019-02-21 to 2019-02-22 On 21-22 February, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in an Informal Meeting of Trade Ministers in Bucharest
- 2019-02-22 to 2019-02-23 On 22-23 February, the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits Germany
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the President of Indonesia
On 13 February, the Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the President of Indonesia Joko Widodo.
Following the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador, the President, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Indonesia Retno Marsudi discussed an opportunity to expand bilateral cooperation in the fields of politics, economy, agriculture, science, tourism, and other areas. The Ambassador also reminded the President of the invitation to visit Lithuania.
Ambassador G. Varvuolis resides in Tokyo. He is the 4th Ambassador of Lithuania to Indonesia.
Lithuania and Indonesia established their diplomatic relations on 15 July 1993.