- 2019-03-18 to 2019-03-19 On 18-19 March, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius participates in consultations in the Kyrgyz Republic
- 2019-03-19 On 19 March at 11:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas meets with the Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to Lithuania Ladislav Babčan
- 2019-03-19 On 19 March, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in the General Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the new Ambassador of Argentina Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Ambassador G. Varvuolis presents his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia
Ambassador of Lithuania Gediminas Varvuolis presented his letters of credence to the Deputy King of Malaysia Sultan Nazrin Muizzuddin Shah on 20 December
Following the solemn ceremony, the Ambassador, the Sultan and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia Dato’ Saifuddin Abdullah discussed bilateral relations between the two countries.
Ambassador Varvuolis, who resides in Tokyo, is the 4th Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia.
Lithuania and Malaysia established their diplomatic relations on 9 March 1994.
On 21 December, the Ambassador of Lithuania to Malaysia Gediminas Varvuolis officially opened Lithuania‘s 1st Honorary Consulate in Malaysia, Petaling Jaya, and presented a consular patent to the new Honorary Consul of Lithuania Mr Tai Boon Tatt.